We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How should move from Madrid to Barcelona in after 10 pm?

Holon, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
How should move from Madrid to Barcelona in after 10 pm?

Hello everyone,

I stayed in Barcelona for a week, a deal has been closed hotel and flight and one day have a Spanish team's game against the French team in Madrid and I wanted to go to Madrid to watch the game and go back to Barcelona that day

What Directions recommended promptness and cheap

You have to offer me

Thank you

Shlomi

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,296 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How should move from Madrid to Barcelona in after 10 pm?

The overnight train leaves at 10 pm. Otherwise, take the overnight bus for approximately 30 €.

barcelonanord.com/eng/…

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,122 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How should move from Madrid to Barcelona in after 10 pm?

If you want cheap, I think the bus is a deal, but comfort? However, 30 euros instead of a hotel is a real deal. I take it you're young, and the money is more important than sleep or comfort., go for it.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,122 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How should move from Madrid to Barcelona in after 10 pm?

And 7 hour ride each way...not much of your day/night left.

There are $69-$70 fights one way...certain days, certain hours. Maybe fly one way for sanity and time savings.

Edited: 06 October 2012, 15:47
4. Re: How should move from Madrid to Barcelona in after 10 pm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 21:17