We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casse del pez hotels nearby ?

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
carlow
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
casse del pez hotels nearby ?

well myself and my dad are going to madrid for a month to see a friend,this friend lives at casse del pez and i want to know the name of some hotels around that area...

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
826 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casse del pez hotels nearby ?

Do you mean Calle del Pez?

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
826 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casse del pez hotels nearby ?

A month is a long time to stay at a hotel - are you intending on booking a hotel for a month? Have you considered renting an apartment?

When replying please be as specific as possible e.g budget, special requirements etc

Also be aware that there is a section on TA Madrid to help you search for hotels and apartments. It allows you to select preferences such as location, price etc and then filters the search to provide you with hotels or apartments which meet your criteria.

3. Re: casse del pez hotels nearby ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:16