We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid connecting to Prague

DFW, TX
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Madrid connecting to Prague

We will land ion Madrid at 9:55 am and have a connecting flight changing from AA to IB which departs at 11:50 am. Any chance we will make this flight with customs thrown in. I've also posted in air travel forum. Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,831 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

American Airlines and Iberia are both members of the One World Alliance and code share.

They are responsible that you and your luggage reach your final destination, ensure you are given two boarding cards for each flight when checking in at Dallas.

Edited: 26 October 2012, 01:11
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

And make sure that in Dallas, they tag your luggage to go all the way to Prague.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

Watch as they tag it. We had one of our suitcases go to AMS instead of MAD. It was found three days later in Amsterdam...not Madrid.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

Holakjs,

I was going to suggest watching it too but people often accuse me of being overly cautious. From your story, I now know that what I worry about can actually happen!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,264 posts
3,585 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

I used to live in San Jose, California. One time returning from Spain, Iberia sent my bags to San Jose, Costa Rica. I got my bags several days later.

DFW, TX
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

Thanks so much for your help and suggestions. Now I can book hotels/apts.

7. Re: Madrid connecting to Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 09:17