We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket - Real Madrid vs Vallodolid

Level Contributor
3,397 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket - Real Madrid vs Vallodolid

Good Evening

I plan to be in Spain next May, and in Madrid hopefuly on the 5th May. Real Madrid play Vallodolid on that evening, I have a couple of questions.

1) Is it likely to change in day and time? (In the UK, top division football tends to be moved all over for TV, is this the same in Spain?)

2) How easy is it to get tickets? And where you recommend getting seats in the stadium? (I'd guess Vallodolid as a mid table side isnt the biggest draw, but how easy is it to get normal tickets? And is there a particular part of the ground better suited for first time visitors?)

All help is appreciated

Thanks

Manchester
Level Contributor
142 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket - Real Madrid vs Vallodolid

If you can, go on the stadium tour a day or two before. You go high up and pitch side. Then see what you think may suit you. The stadium tour is excellent. If you do this whilst the ticket office is open you can then buy them, checking prices and seat availability. I've actually sat on the very front row and also the row next to the back.

My guess is that tickets will be available a couple of days before because, as you say, Valladolid are a mid table team but also because Real (at the present time) do not look like they will be in contention for the title.

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket - Real Madrid vs Vallodolid

Here is Spain, as in the UK, games are moved following the interest of TV, so this game could be played on Saturday, Sunday or some games are played on Monday, but I don´t think Barça or Real Madrid games will be played on a Monday.

You won´t be able to know the exact time until about 3 weeks before the game

Hope to have helped.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket - Real Madrid vs Vallodolid

Mancunian's suggestion is good. Do the stadium tour, get your tickets from the ticket office --not too difficult for a game vs Valladolid, I presume-- and then even sample some tapas at Puerta 57 (Gate # 57) a tapas bar/restaurant into the stadium.

http://www.grupolamaquina.es/#/resthome

Stadium tour:

ticketmaster.es/nav/…

Edited: 27 December 2012, 21:41
4. Re: Ticket - Real Madrid vs Vallodolid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 10:15