We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Plaza Mayor

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
499 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Plaza Mayor

I am coming to Madrid the week of Easter. I would like to stay in a hotel near the Plaza Mayor. I am considering the Hotel Plaza Mayor and the TRYP Madrid Ambassador. There is about a $20 a day difference in staying at the Ambassador. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good hotel in that area that would run about $125 a night? Is it worth the difference in staying at the Ambassador?

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Plaza Mayor

Take a look at the reviews on TA and see what people think. Usually that is the best place to start.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
499 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Plaza Mayor

They both have good reviews, I just was wondering if it was worth the estra money to stay in the Ambassador.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Plaza Mayor

Only you can decide that.

4. Re: Hotel near Plaza Mayor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 05:15