We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metrobus tickets question

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Metrobus tickets question

If i purchase this ticket (10 trips) from the airport, if I use it to get to the city, will it count as one trip?

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Metrobus tickets question

No, the Metrobus 10-trip ticket is valid for the city of Madrid EXCEPT the line to airport. You have to buy an 'airport supplement' ticket (€ 3)

metromadrid.es/en/…index.html

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Metrobus tickets question

what about the bus (line 200 to be exact) - it takes you to av. de America in just one stop. We'll probably stay there, does that count as one ticket?

madrid
Level Contributor
41 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Metrobus tickets question

theres a shuttle bus service called airport express. Pass ththrough T1, T2 T4.

5 EUROS

airport-calle o donell-cibeles-atocha station.

site in spanish emtmadrid.es/lineaaeropuerto/itinerarios.html

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Metrobus tickets question

What is the validity of the Metrobus 10-trip ticket ? If I buy one today, and use 5 trips, is it worth keeping till my next visit ? Similarly, what is the validity of Barcelona's Multipersonal 10 Viatges ?

5. Re: Metrobus tickets question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 05:15