We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copa Del Reyes Final, Friday 17th May

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Copa Del Reyes Final, Friday 17th May

A friend has suggested attending this match as part of a boys short break in Madrid.

Is the game well attended? I'm assuming yes as Athletic and Real are playing at the Bernebau.

How easy might it be for neutrals to get tickets?

I have seen some websites offering tickets at over 300 euros each, is this the face value or are cheaper options available?

Many thanks

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copa Del Reyes Final, Friday 17th May

Venue has yet to be determined, however it is most likely to be at the Camp Nou (Barcelona) or the Mestalla (Valencia). The final won't be played in Madrid

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,307 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copa Del Reyes Final, Friday 17th May

That is not correct. The match will be played at Real Madrid's Bernabeu stadium.

Initially scheduled for Saturday 18th, the match is changed to Friday. The TV channel with rights to show it in Spain also have the rights for the Eurovision song contest. The 2 events clashed so the match is moved as there is a bigger TV audience in Spain for the song contest.

Edited: 10 March 2013, 16:10
Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Copa Del Reyes Final, Friday 17th May

Apologies, my mistake. Had missed that announcment

4. Re: Copa Del Reyes Final, Friday 17th May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2014, 04:17