We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
619 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

Hi, Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

I'm looking for an alternative hotel in the Salamanca area.

Thanks,

nancyM

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,080 posts
3,606 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

nancyM:

I always stay at the Melia Galgos, which is beside Calle Serrano and the American Embassy. It is a very good hotel and the breakfast buffet is the best I have tried in Spain. Very near it is Restaurante Jose Luis at Calle Serrano, 89. This is famous for its tapas. The restaurant food is great also.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,468 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

Nancy, could you please explain what you mean by an "alternative hotel"?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
619 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

sorry for the ambiguity.

I just mean an alternative to the usual stay at the Convencion on O'Donnell where I usually stay.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
619 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

BennyMalaga, I saw your earlier post about the Melia Galgos, but the hotel has some really dreadful reviews. Have you stayed recently?

5. Re: Vincca Soma hotel in Salamanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 04:18