We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bernabeu Tour Ticketmaster

London, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Bernabeu Tour Ticketmaster

Hi

I've been on the Ticketmaster website looking for tickets for a Bernabeu Tour and they have no option for a specific date/time, only "Varios días".

I'm going to Madrid in late July. If I book the tickets online does that mean I can just turn up at any time (in a couple of months) and get in? Also, anyone know what the queues to get in are like?

Thanks!

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Madrid
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, City Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Adventurous Appetites Tapas Tour
Walking Tours, Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Leaf Madrid Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bernabeu Tour Ticketmaster

Frankly, I don't have an answer to your question, but it's a self-our so it's not dependent on personnel, etc. It used to be you couldn't tour on game days...They would be using the guest locker room that is normally shown during a self-tour.

This is some of what you'll see on the tour. I haven't been for about five years, and they have teched=up and glitzed-up the trophy room. BUT I haven't found an answer to your question.

realmadrid.com/cs/…1193040472497.htm

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
63,506 posts
3,726 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bernabeu Tour Ticketmaster

http://www.stadiumguide.com/bernabeu/

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bernabeu Tour Ticketmaster

Bravo, Benny! You did come up with the answer. Readers, just scroll down to the answer on the link. It's there. You can get tours on gameday, but they are limited (probably not visitors' locker room in Real Madrid c colors)and cut short five hours before match begins. To get your money's worth I wouldn't go on a game day.

4. Re: Bernabeu Tour Ticketmaster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 06:17