We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from Madrid to Seville at 1:00 am help

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beersheba, Israel
11 posts
Save Topic
how to get from Madrid to Seville at 1:00 am help

I have a flight arriving to Madrid around 1:00 AM and I need to get to Seville. Are there trains and or buses that go in the middle of the night? Is it difficult to get to the train and or bus station from the airport?

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get from Madrid to Seville at 1:00 am help

The latest bus from Madrid to Seville runs at 1am, the earliest one in the morning at 8am. The latest train at 9.30pm and the earliest one in the morning at 6.30am. I'm afraid you have to spend that night in Madrid…

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get from Madrid to Seville at 1:00 am help

I think best is to head to spend the night in the airport and then head to Atocha station to get the first AVE train in the morning, so you'll be in seville around 9am. Otherwise if you feel you can do it, you can head to Atocha station, leave your luggages in the lockers room, take a couple of drinks somewhere around and enjoy madrid's nightlife, and then head to the station to take the first train to seville.

3. Re: how to get from Madrid to Seville at 1:00 am help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 05:16