We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Prado

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Prado

Hello.

We'll be in town for a weekend and will want to visit the three museums.

I know that there is a Ritz, a Westin and a Radisson very close near the museums.

Which one would you recommend?

AND

are there Any other good choices?

THANKS

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Prado

Canada:

If you look at the rank of each hotel in TA, you will find that the Westin is ranked No. 8 and has a better rank that the other two hotels.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Prado

There are many hotels near the Prado. But it depends on what you want to spend and what you are looking for. The Ritz and the Palace (Westin) are certainly the most famous. But there is also an NH Paseo del Prado, which is not as expensive. As you get closer into the Plaza Santa Ana the ME Madrid is also there and very famous. The NH Palacio de Tepa is more or less at that price point as well. Coming down from there is the Catalonia Las Cortes, the Allseasons (which I know has had a name chance but I can't remember what it is) and the Room Mate Laura. All of these are within an 8 minute walk to the museum. There are also hostales (small privately owned hotels) which are even less money close by.

3. Re: Hotel near Prado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 06:20