We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid to Bilbao

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Madrid to Bilbao

Hello,

I am having trouble with the Renfe site trying to figure out times to Bilbao from Madrid. Does anyone know if there is a train from the Madrid-Barajas airport to Bilbao. I am leaving September 23rd.

Thank you!

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid to Bilbao

RENFE train, speaking off the top of my head, only leaves Madrid Chamartin, which is about 15 minute train ride from Barajas Terminal 4, to Chamartin. You can take free shuttle from any other Barajas Terminal to get to 4. Then you take train to Bilbao. Metro (subway) to Chamartin requires three transfers..not good with luggage, etc. Or the taxi is the easiest but not cheapest solution.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid to Bilbao

Thank you!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,289 posts
3,494 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madrid to Bilbao

sherry:

Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

You can also fly Iberia.

4. Re: Madrid to Bilbao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:17