We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from airport

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Taxi from airport

Hello, I'm arriving to Madrid airport , flying alone. Im 16 years old. What would be safer for me to prebook taxi or getting it in airport? Many thanks

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from airport

Prebooking. Not necessary and all taxi in the waiting line should be safe.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
586 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from airport

From my experience, there are always plenty of taxis and they have always been friendly and safe. No need to prebook.

Cheers

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,650 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from airport

Liza:

The taxi do downtown hotels costs 25-30 euros. There are taxis at all hours. Just have the name of your hotel and its address on a small piece of paper to give to the taxi driver to avoid confusion.

4. Re: Taxi from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:37