We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendez Alvaro to aeropuerto T4

Colorado
Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mendez Alvaro to aeropuerto T4

We will be arriving by bus from granada to madrid at estacion sur in the evening approx 19:30. How easy would it be to navigate (with luggage) from the bus station to Mendez Alvaro to catch the cercanias train to aeropuerto T4? From T4 we are hoping to catch the free hotel shuttle to our hotel near the airport.

Thank you for your help.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,589 posts
433 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mendez Alvaro to aeropuerto T4

It shouldn't be difficult. Take the the C4 which route goes straight from Méndez Álvaro to the Airport. It looks from the website like it's 1/2 an hour ride.

Colorado
Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mendez Alvaro to aeropuerto T4

Thank you.

Someone posted that the bus station is "across the street" from the metro station, but I think it must be all within the same complex and that I really don't need to cross any streets?? Also, that where you catch the bus is down 1 level from where you catch the cercanias. Are there escalators or stairs only? I have some mobility issues and would not be able to handle stairs, and especially not with luggage. In this case, we would just takea taxi to the hotel. We like to try out different local transportation wherever possible.

Thanks.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,589 posts
433 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mendez Alvaro to aeropuerto T4

I'm not certain of the layout as I have not taken that route. But I suspect that someone else might be able to advise on that? Generally there is excellent signage though.

4. Re: Mendez Alvaro to aeropuerto T4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 06:20