We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Madrid saturday evening kick off times

uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Real Madrid saturday evening kick off times

I'm sorry if this topic has been duplicated, looked through various topics but couldn't see any similar.

I have posted previously about hoping to attend the Real V Athletico game on Saturday 28th September.

When I have seen the ko time 22:00. My concern is travelling back in to the city centre via the best/safest transport on my own. As I am regular attendee to premiership games, evening games do not concern me but as a little apprehensive in a unknown city with limited language skills. I wouldn't like to miss out on the opportunity to attend game, if get ticket.

Has anyone else travelled independently from ground to hotel city centre without any problems?

Thanks a lot

Yaebi
Room Escape Games
NEXT LEVEL Arcade BAR
Bars & Clubs, Game & Entertainment Centres
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Madrid saturday evening kick off times

Caipirinhag:

There are taxis 24 hours of the day in Madrid. Walk to the Castellana, cross the street and flag a taxi down.

Mentioned in this post
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,183 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Real Madrid saturday evening kick off times

lots of ppl take the metro. There will be special metro services to transport all ppl coming out of the stadium, but nevertheless you'll have to wait some time to get in one (unless you get out of the stadium 10 mins before the match ends, as some ppl do). Taking a taxi can also be difficult.

otherwise there are lots of ppl walking to the center (about 30/45 mins walk depending on where you go) or at least to a less crowded place where they can take a taxi or a metro.

as for safety, don't worry, Real Madrid supporters are very civilised and there are no troubles in or around the stadium

Mentioned in this post
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
3. Re: Real Madrid saturday evening kick off times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 05:19