We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RENFE no Preferente after 14th of December

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
RENFE no Preferente after 14th of December

I was looking to book a TuristaPlus/Preferente class ticket on an AVE train from Barcelona to Madrid during the Christmas time.

However, it doesn't appear that there is anything but Turista tickets after 14th of December!

Does anyone know if these classes are abolished during this period or if I should wait a bit longer for these classes to be published?

Thanks,

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RENFE no Preferente after 14th of December

As you can see, what you are looking for is available up and until the 13th. At the moment I am suggesting it is the eccentricities of the RENFE site and/or uploading the detail. Give it two or three days and it should be different.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,376 posts
3,763 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RENFE no Preferente after 14th of December

318gh:

Check every day. This year Renfe seems to have more problems with their schedules than other years.

3. Re: RENFE no Preferente after 14th of December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:19