We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight train to algeciras

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
overnight train to algeciras

I can't seem to find any info from the train web sites ,does anyone know if there is an overnight train from Madrid to Algerians.

Thank you in advance

John

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,676 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: overnight train to algeciras

Look for train times on www.renfe.com but they will not be showing times too far ahead but times do not change much if at all. You have 2 daytime trains and no night ones as fast as I recall.

Edited: 23 December 2013, 19:21
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: overnight train to algeciras

Thanks for that. I had a look earlier and couldn't see any direct overnight trains although I did get an overnight train about ten years ago. A night in Madrid I think. Thanks again.

John

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,131 posts
3,468 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: overnight train to algeciras

john:

There are two trains a day without having to change trains. They are at 08:35 and 15:05.

Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

4. Re: overnight train to algeciras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:18