We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer to hotel

wales
Level Contributor
220 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfer to hotel

Hi, I am looking for Airport transfer to my hotel - Victoria 4 hotel, can anyone recomend a transfer company please at reasonable prices please?

Thanks in advance fello TA.

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer to hotel

Dear Shawa

I am also looking for same return transfer ... we are having a week holiday in Madrid in May.

I was thinking that I was going find this return trip for not more then 50 euros but it looks it cost more then this .So I may have to opt for the airport bus .. Hope we both find reasonable priced taxi

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer to hotel

this hotel is only a short distance from the puerta del sol station, a less than 5 minutes walk.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,760 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer to hotel

shawa:

A taxi costs 30 euros.

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfer to hotel

If on same flight from Malta to Madrid I found other two going same destination and they will be ready to share Taxi with us we will get a taxi .. If not I get the Airport bus and stop at Plaza de Cibeles and then walk up to Gran Via to where is our hotel

We only have light hand luggage so will it be not a problem as regards what I was told it is appx 15/20 minute walk walk.to our hotel

Anthony

Mentioned in this post
Malta
Malta
Europe
5. Re: Airport Transfer to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 13:20