We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid Card

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Madrid Card

Has anyone purchased the 24 hour Madrid Card? Is it worth the value, or are you just better off paying for the venues you wish to visit within a day,

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid Card

I have only purchased the 120 hour card. According to the site that sells it, neoturismo.com, a 24 hour pass is 42.50 euro. That's about the same as the total admission price of three of the major sites (Prado, Royal Palace, Bernabeu Stadium). Therefore, I think it's not a good deal unless you can come up with a configuration where there will be savings. For me, it would hard to visit those three sites in a day.

Cambridge, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid Card

Thanks, that makes sense.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,650 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madrid Card

Marie:

I agree with Hansblix. You have to do your own calculations and see if it is economical or not. Usually it is not.

4. Re: Madrid Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:20