We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

appartment Chueca

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
appartment Chueca

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced, 2 bedroom appartment in Chueca for rental for a week in October?

Thanks

Brian

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
433 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: appartment Chueca

Lots of places offer rentals in Madrid. Spain-select.com, friendlyrentals.com and vrbo.com are just some of them. You can specify what area you want when you search with them. Some people have also had luck with airbnb.com as well.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: appartment Chueca

I am still looking, I was really looking for something in Chueca with 2 bedrooms for around £700\850eur for a week. FriendlyRentals and Spain select seem a bit upmarket.

Brian

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,193 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: appartment Chueca

You might want to check out aparthotel tribunal which is located in the malasana district 2 minutes from metro tribunal.i have stayed there recently. This is located at the corner of calle de fuencarral and calle de san vicente ferrer, which is a 5-10 minutes walk to metro chueca. If you go into their website or into booking.com you will be able to see all the specifics of the apartment. They don't have apartment with 2 bedrooms, but they have 2 apartments with connecting door and it is within your price range.

4. Re: appartment Chueca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:16