We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

madrid soccer

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
Level Contributor
60 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
madrid soccer

where will the Madrid soccer match be played on May 4th2014? is it hard to get to from central Madrid? how would you suggest we get tickets?

Bristol
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: madrid soccer

Yes Real Madrid are due to play valencia on the 4th of may & to be honest madrid is very easy & cheap to get around in,just use the metro. Tickets go on sale the monday before the match on the official real madrid website. Hope this helps & if you have any other questions just ask.

Hala Madrid:-)

maryland
Level Contributor
60 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: madrid soccer

thank you, should I have the hotel concierge purchase tickets for us? what are the best seats for a view of the game?

Bristol
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: madrid soccer

If you pay for them with your credit card on the website then all you do is go to a ticket machine at the stadium insert your card which you used & they'll print out then & there for you (that's what I always do). In terms of view the best in my opinion are seats on the middle tiers-not too high & not too low but you really can't get a bad view anywhere in the stadium.

Bristol
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: madrid soccer

If you pay for them with your credit card on the website then all you do is go to a ticket machine at the stadium insert your card which you used & they'll print out then & there for you (that's what I always do). In terms of view the best in my opinion are seats on the middle tiers-not too high & not too low but you really can't get a bad view anywhere in the stadium.

Or pay & just pick them up at the ticket office:-]

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,580 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: madrid soccer

As usual, the best seats are the most expensive :))

6. Re: madrid soccer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 18:45
7. Re: madrid soccer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 04:16