We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Isidro 2014

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
48 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
San Isidro 2014

hi

I'll be in town this year in mid May and know that the programme is published near the time of the fiesta. Does anyone have a rough idea when? Keep checking but not spotted anything yet.

many thanks

Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
48 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Isidro 2014

Oops - guess who thought the posting failed....................

x

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Isidro 2014

In the month of May Madrid celebrates the fiestas in honour of San Isidro, the city’s patron saint.

Bullfights play an important role in these celebrations, with a top-level line-up and a fair that lasts some two weeks, with normal bullfights and “rejoneo” (horseback bullfights). Furthermore, the Spanish capital’s most traditional streets come alive with concerts, performances, competitions, street entertainment and open-air parties. On 15 May, the feast of San Isidro itself, there is a procession/pilgrimage and a public lunch.

Practical information

Date: From May 9, 2014 to Jun 8, 2014 Place: Madrid

Contact details

http://www.esmadrid.com/

Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
48 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Isidro 2014

Thanks for this but what I'm looking for is the actual online programme for 2014 which is published annually for all the other events e.g. concerts in the Retiro.

I know it becomes available only a short time before the fiesta itself.

St.Julians-Malta
Level Contributor
816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Isidro 2014

I am also looking for more details about this S/Shiela as we are going to be in Madrid from 6th May to 13th May so it is of interest to me too ..

5. Re: San Isidro 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:16