We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

Hi,

As I will be in Madrid from Sept 28 - Oct 2, I really wish to see a bullfight live and seeing how they are only hosted on Sundays, the only date doable for me is on Sept 28. However, it seem I am getting conflicting information from www.ticketstoros.com/espanol/teyci.html and bullfightticketsmadrid.com/en/Schedule-of-Ev…

On Ticketstoro.com, they have a show on Sept 28 (which is good) but what's worrying me is that on the Las Ventas ticket buying site, there is no show schedule for Sept 28? They have shows schedule up to Oct so it is not due to their schedules not updated though. Which prompts me if ticketstoro is a reliable site as I don't want to dish out over EUR 100 for 2 tickets for a non-existent show ... Would anyknow how the reason by chance?

Also, on ticketstoro site, they don't seem to let you choose the seat (only section where you want to be seated). As I would want to sit near as front as possible, do you know if seat selection is actually possible with ticketstoro.com? I've emailed them 2 weeks ago but no answer .. so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks again in advance!!

Mentioned in this post
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
Las Ventas Tour
Las Ventas Tour
285 Reviews
Madrid, Spain
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

Anyone .. ?

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

CIBOI:

You will get little help with anything to do with bullfights. Bullfights are seen by most people in Spain now as a cruel pastime. Only old people see them in Spain because young people are much more interested in futbol. Most tourists who see the bullfights leave at the first sight of blood.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Fort Collins, CO
Level Contributor
156 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

I went to a bullfight in Sevilla last month and it was DEFINITELY not all old people. There were lots of people in theirs 20s and 30s seated near us. I agree that you'll get little help on this forum, though. Do your research and decide for yourself.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

Thanks ! I guess I'll have to take a chance with ticketstoro and hope that it is a real show.

Winter Park...
Level Contributor
540 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

or hope that all 3 matadores don't get gored like yesterday.... the even was cut short after an hour due to all 3 of them getting carted out of Las Ventas & taken to hospital.

Mentioned in this post
Las Ventas Tour
Las Ventas Tour
285 Reviews
Madrid, Spain
6. Re: Buying bullfight tickets online queries ..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:17