We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary help please!

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hoboken, New Jersey
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
itinerary help please!

Hey All,

My wife and I are planning a last minute trip to spain. We will arrive in Madrid at the beginning of July and will be spending 2 weeks (and flying out of madrid as well)...We usually enjoy doing 1 or 2 cities, a more rural town/village (wine region and/or hiking maybe), and like to finish up relaxing on a beach for ~4 days.

So, with that in mind....I am having a bit of trouble with planning... it seems like the better wine regions/hiking would be north while the "can't miss" cities (e.g. granada/seville) are in the southern part...Also, for the beach leg, im debating between the algarve or the costa brava.

Basically, im having trouble prioritzing and figuring out what could work logistically. Are there good wine/hiking trips that can be made closer to seville/granada?

Realize my post is a bit scatter brained, but any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: itinerary help please!

Matthew:

You can do a day trip from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera, which is a wine district there. You can take the train from Seville. I recommend the tour at Tio Pepe Winery.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g227869-c90916/Jerez-…

2. Re: itinerary help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 07:15