We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid accomodation in mid September

Toronto
Level Contributor
160 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Madrid accomodation in mid September

We are in the process of choosing accommodation for 2 nights in the mid September. Meantime the choice is between two hotels: Pension Magdalena and Hostal Reconquista. Both are in very good location, both are inexpensive. The second one has higher rating, but the first one has air conditioner. How much will we need AC in mid September? Does someone have experience with these hotels?

Thank you in advance for any advice

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,298 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid accomodation in mid September

ilya:

holiday-weather.com/madrid/averages/september

The average temperatures for September are 22 to 29C. I would choose a place that had air conditioning.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,629 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid accomodation in mid September

I couldn't agree with Benny more! You'll be so happy to have that air conditioning after a long day! I wouldn't think twice about that decision!

3. Re: Madrid accomodation in mid September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17