We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamenco with Young Children?

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Flamenco with Young Children?

Hi -

Any recommendations on a flamenco show with young children? We are in Madrid 15 Jul - 30 Jul with a 7 and 5 y.o. We were contemplating Ballet Flamenco's Carmen - it is a departure from the flamenco show we envisioned, but we were not too sure how receptive/appropriate other flamencos shows might be with the young children....

Any recommendations you might have are very appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,629 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamenco with Young Children?

These shows are mostly late at night but not all of them are. Cardamomo. Las Tablas and Casa Patas all have good shows. I believe that Las Tablas does an early show around 19:00. But I think Carmen would be great!

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamenco with Young Children?

Thank you so much!!

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamenco with Young Children?

We are going to Madrid at around the same time and have been told that Corral de la Moreria has a 6:30 show and an age cut off of four. I have no idea if it is any good because I have not been yet but it was suggested for my family and so I pass it on to you.

4. Re: Flamenco with Young Children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:17