We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel and taxi

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Enfield
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
hotel and taxi

My family is visiting paque warner for 2 days and paque atraccione also for 2 days is there a good hotel midway we can stay, since both parks are far from each other, also the parks closes midnight is there a shuttle or taxi we can take to this hotel

Regards

Edited: 05 July 2014, 13:51
Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,480 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel and taxi

You're visiting these for 2 days? Most people don't spend so much time there. It's not like Disney. I would not imagine you'd need to be there even until midnight. My son and his friends in high school went to atracciones but they were done in just a few hours. They took the metro from the city center (where their school was). I think it took about 45 minutes. You might rethink this plan.

Enfield
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel and taxi

Thank youfor your opinion, but you did not answer my questions.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,480 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel and taxi

I'd try searching on booking.com. I don't know of any because I don't know anyone who has done this nor has anyone asked about it in the past. On booking.com you can choose to be close to certain attractions.

Enfield
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel and taxi

Thank you. I know, its just that we have children who are obsessed with roller coasters. I shall try booking. com as you suggested

Regards

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
14,010 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel and taxi

As mentioned, the Parque de Atracciones is close to a metro stop and so easily reached from places close to the metro.

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel and taxi

Metro stop for parque de atracciones, located west of madrid, is batan. It is convenient to go there from central madrid.

Parque warner on the other hand is south of madrid. You can get there by taking the renfe cercanias (commuter train) line c-3 towards aranjuez from puerta del sol station and get off at pinto. From there you will need to take a taxi. Travel time 45-50 minutes.

For your preferred hotel i suggest you stay in the central madrid area close to puerta del sol, gran via, calle mayor areas this will be the most convenient place for you to visit both place, especially the roller coaster ride in parque warner.

7. Re: hotel and taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:15