We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch at DiverXO...

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Lunch at DiverXO...

Hi,I will have a lunch booking at the Restaurant DiverXO in September,after lunch I will go to the renfe station to take a train,and could you please tell me how far away from the Restaurant DiverXO to the renfe station,and how long will it take?Thank you.

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,062 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch at DiverXO...

Where are you going to? Madrid has 2 train stations, chamartin and atocha stations. Chamartin station is 10 minutes by taxi from your restaurants. Atocha is 25 minutes by taxi.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,117 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch at DiverXO...

Also bear in mind that a meal at DiverXO can take quite a bit, and considering that you will invest a substantial amount of euros at this amazing restaurant you don't want to be in a rush. Book your train tickets accordingly!

Edited: 14 July 2014, 08:06
Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,573 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch at DiverXO...

Note that DiverXO is moving, by 22-25 July, into the Hotel NH Collection Eurobuilding at Calle Padre Damián, 23. The new premises span almost 300m2 across a single room with a standalone street entrance.

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,062 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch at DiverXO...

with the new address, chamartin is 5 minutes away by taxi, and 15-20 minutes to atocha.

5. Re: Lunch at DiverXO...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16