We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid Airport terminal transfers

Benicia, California
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Madrid Airport terminal transfers

I arrive from Santiago on Iberia Airlines at 10:40 am Terminal 4. Do I have time to get to Terminal 1 to catch my United flight back to USA that leaves at 11:35 am (55 minutes). I will carry on my baggage.

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,778 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid Airport terminal transfers

i believe you are not going to make it. most international flights require you to be at the boarding gate 1 hour before departure.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,376 posts
3,763 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid Airport terminal transfers

Margaret:

There is a free bus that goes from one terminal to another every 10 minutes. However 55 minutes is too short a time to make your connection.

Winter Park...
Level Contributor
540 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madrid Airport terminal transfers

plus Iberia & UAL are not code share flights.....

Call united and see if they can help. or get ready for an awesome night in Madrid.

Please tell everyone who your travel agent was that booked this too, so we can all avoid them. A 55 minute connection is tough in small airports like Denver or San Jose.... I can't imagine who would rightly have someone make that xfer in Madrid or BCN.

Mentioned in this post
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
San Jose
San Jose
Province of Almeria, Spain
4. Re: Madrid Airport terminal transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:15