We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel (suite?) in Madrid

Indiana
Level Contributor
118 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel (suite?) in Madrid

My family and I will be in Madrid in mid May 2015. My children are both adults. When we travel together, i normally get two rooms since, when we try to share a room, no one gets a good nights sleep. When we visited Venice a few years ago, we found a very nice hotel with a large room that would sleep all four of us comfortably. Sometimes the cost of a suite is less than 2 separate rooms. Does anyone know of a good hotel in Madrid that offers anything similar to this? Any input is appreciated.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,619 posts
450 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel (suite?) in Madrid

I'd rent an apartment actually. We find it's always way more economical and much more convenient to have space for a sitting room etc. There are several places to rent from in Madrid: Spain-select.com, friendlyrentals.com, vrbo.com, airbnb.com My mom has rented from spain-select and had a good experience and I have rented from friendlyrentals (in Barcelona) and had a good experience.

If you still want a suite there are a couple to try: Suites 33 is one I have stayed in. It's not far from the Plaza de España. Another relatively new one which has good reviews and is in a good location (Malasaña which is a happening part of town) and is quite affordable is the Splendom Gran Via Suites. I have absolutely no personal knowledge of this place at all.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,080 posts
3,606 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel (suite?) in Madrid

Travelers:

tripadvisor.com/HotelsList-Madrid-Suite-Hote…

3. Re: Hotel (suite?) in Madrid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 06:15