We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Madrid football tickets

Newport, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Real Madrid football tickets

As a Christmas present for my boyfriend I'm planning a trip for us both to Madrid to watch a Real Madrid match.

I'm looking to go at the start of March 2015 but obviously want to tell him at Christmas, does anyone know when the official tickets go on sale on Real Madrids website?

Failing that has anyone got any experiences with livefootballtickets.com?

Thanks.

Southampton...
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Madrid football tickets

hi

I have been doing the same thing for myself and two children for next feb. If you go onto the official real madrid website it shows the games which they are selling now, however they are all expensive vip ones. I have been reading up on this and apparently in the last couple of weeks before the game season ticket holders not going to the game release the tickets for resale at face value. I have also looked at other ticket websites offering tickets, not sure how they can offer tickets now if they don't know how many will be available? As the match we want to see is not against a big team hoping I can get tickets quite easily near to the game. If any of what I say is not true then hopefully someone who has bought tickets can point us in the right direction.

Winter Park...
Level Contributor
540 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Real Madrid football tickets

Tix go on sale usually the Monday before the game, as the Friday before is usually the cutoff for season ticket holders to turn in their tix for the upcoming game.

If you buy from punters, well one you may not get in and 2 you will pay up.

Right now, tix in baja fondo norte are around 80 euros. That is for the Derby match on 19/08/14.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Real Madrid football tickets

Can tickets not be bought well in advance then ?? Is it all dependant on the season ticket holders ?

If so how many season ticket holders are there ?

4. Re: Real Madrid football tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16