We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Clasico Tickets

Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Topic
El Clasico Tickets

Hi all,

Can anyone help me how to buy El Clasico tickets for October 26 2014 in Madrid?

Thank you in advance!

Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Clasico Tickets

I've already tried going to the Real Madrid website and ticket master. However, the tickets are not yet being sold. Websites such as footballticketnet or kixfootballtickets are way too expensive. hope you can share some insights!

Winter Park...
Level Contributor
531 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Clasico Tickets

That will be an expensive game. You probably will not be able to buy on ticketmaster.es or realmadrid.com just because of the demand. If you see a ticket for around 250-300 euros now, go ahead and buy it. A few years ago I bought one in the north stands, second tier for 500 euros. Could have sold it for 700 a week later.

Between season ticket holders, madristas, and the corporate folks, there will be few if any tix for sale to the general public.

Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: El Clasico Tickets

Thank you Chris!

I am actually pretty tempted to buy the tickets now. However, i am not sure if these re-seller websites are legit.

Can you recommend a website? The tickets I would want to buy are about 400 euros.

Thank you so much.

Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: El Clasico Tickets

What if I become a Madrista member? would i still have the chance to purchase tickets? I am coming from the Philippines and cannot afford to leave it by chance this October.

Thanks!

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: El Clasico Tickets

Hello, I'm also looking to get tickets for this game, stuck between biting the bullet and buying one now or trying on the day to get one from a tout? Anyone have any experience of this? I'll let you know what decision I make.

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: El Clasico Tickets

Viagogo seem to have the most availability and best prices, but after doing a little research, they don't sound too trustworthy

7. Re: El Clasico Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 17:29
8. Re: El Clasico Tickets

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 17:29
9. Re: El Clasico Tickets

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 21:07
10. Re: El Clasico Tickets

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 23:05