We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Torre Golf Resort

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
296 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
La Torre Golf Resort

Hi, we've seen holiday accommodation rent on above resort, but not sure if there are any facilities. We just want relaxing two week break and are married couple, late 40s. We've been several times before and usually stay in Campasol, Mazzaron. We dont need loads of nightlife as dont go out every evening as we enjoy bbq with wine. However, we would like something to hand, couple of bars, restaurants. Anyone got any tips. recommendations??? Would be greatly appreciated. We've booked to go 27 Aug to 9 Sept next years.

Thanks!

Jackie and Mark

Murcia, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: La Torre Golf Resort

Hi Jackie & Mark, My name is Joy and I live here in Costa Calida and own on La Torre and Mar Menor. La Torre in Summer is lovely the grounds are well kept, you have lots of communial (not sure if I spelt that right) pools that are maintained to a high standard (you do need the to wear the green wrist bands provided so the security know you are staying on the resort when using the pools). On Resort we have the beautiful Inter Continental Hotel (a little expensive but everytime we have had a meal its been fab), the Irish Bar, The Chill Out Room, Tapas Bar, Ice cream Palour. The down side is it is a drive to the beach and not always sure until last minute what will be open on resort... saying that just off resort on the industrial estate you have lots of resturants, including, Indian, chinese, pizza place, bowling and on the round a bout before you enter you have a fantastic Spanish family resturant called Venta El Navarro everything cooked there is freshly Made from a lovely lady called Rosa.. Los Alcazares is fantastic (15/20 mins drive), for the beach, resturants, wine Bars, night markets... I have lived here now for 8 years with my lovely faily and as you can see I love it.. if you need anymore info just shout..

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
296 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Torre Golf Resort

Thank you so much for all of the information. We will definitely try the Spanish restaurant. We arrive tomorrow so we're really looking forward to the relaxing break! (and hopefully sun!)

3. Re: La Torre Golf Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Region of Murcia