We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can you help me with a beach resort in murcia area ?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
can you help me with a beach resort in murcia area ?

hello

We have some friends in Murcia city and we would like to combine a trip to murcia city to visit them with ten days relaxing on the beach - I am looking for advice on a resort in the area that might suit us. We are a couple in our 40s - both speak some Spanish and like resorts with a Spanish feel - not interested in nightclubs but we like somewhere with some spanish food and good bars that stay open late and a chillled atmosphere. An example of somewhere we like very much in Spain is Nerja on the costa del sol - busy but not full of English Bars ! We would be travelling end August , beginning of September and hopefully flying into Murcia airport - any thoughts from you guys would be much appreciated - thanks

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can you help me with a beach resort in murcia area ?

The main resort in the area is Los Alcazares - has a lovely beach and good selection of bars and restaurants. but it's quite 'English' during the summer months. Smaller resorts nearby are San Pedro and Lo Pagan with it's mud baths, and Santiago de la Ribera a bit further down. All have plenty of bars and restaurants and the smaller resorts tend to be less English. All about 10/15 mins from San Javier airport so you do get a bit of plane noise if they are landing, but there's not normally that many flights in and out of SJ.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can you help me with a beach resort in murcia area ?

Many thanks for your help ! I will give it some thought , I definitely want to visit the mud baths at lo pagan wherever we end up :)

3. Re: can you help me with a beach resort in murcia area ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Region of Murcia