We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

Hi i was wondering whether anyone has taken a taxi transfer from the airport out to La manga resort and could give me a rough idea how much that would cost? Many thanks

Cambs
Level Contributor
326 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

Hi

This summer we paid 45 euros one way for a normal size taxi from Murcia airport to La Manga Club. Its always best to prebook them, then you can ask in advance and know it is going to be there.

Glasgow
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

Hi there

I was wondering how you got on with your taxi from Murcia airport!!. I am going out to La Manga in September and will require a taxi.

Did you rebook and if so how did you do this and how much did you pay?

Many thanks

Cambs
Level Contributor
326 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

Hi

It was 45 euros each way still at the end of last year.

I'd still advise prebooking - the person/people you have booked your accommodation will know who to contact and may be able to do it for you too. Thats how we did ours.

They wanted paying by cash, so best to check amount before booking. So far, very nice taxi drivers, some want to practise their limited English!

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

We paid 45 euros one way, we didn't pre-book as we found that it was no cheaper doing it that way .... There were lots and lots of available Taxis at the airport so it was no problem at all

5. Re: cost of taxi from murcia airport to la manga?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 16:18