We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

toll road

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
toll road

Is it a good idea to use the toll road when driving from San Javier airport to Mazarron. I have never been on a toll road and I am a bit unsure of how you use them and if you have to have the correct amount of money for the machine or is there an attendant there to give you change. If anyone can advise me I would be very grateful

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: toll road

The toll road is like a motorway. Every now and again you come to a row of booths, some only take credit cards and others you pay with money and can get change.

Cornwall
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: toll road

thank you the information. Do you know if it is best to take the toll road or is it easier to go another way.

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: toll road

I've never driven on the toll road to Mazarron, but I know when driving to Alicante or Benidorm from San Javier area, it's a lot easier and quicker.

Cornwall
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: toll road

Thank you I will probably give the toll road a go when I am there in September

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
671 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: toll road

Hi llamacalmer

How much would the toll road cost from San Javier to Benidorm please

Nelderwoman

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: toll road

There´s 3 different toll points, about 10 euros.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,826 posts
3,571 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: toll road

If you plot your trips on Via Michelin website, it will tell you how much the tolls are. Yes, definitely use the toll roads because they will save you time.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
671 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: toll road

Thanks Guys

Nelderwoman

9. Re: toll road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2010, 05:17