We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
145 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

Does anyone know which is the best & cheapest transfer service to Murcia from Alicante airport?

I have come across www.alicanteairporttransfer.com has anyone used them?

I know there is a bus but our flight is due to arrive at 14:55 and the bus leaves 15:15...next bus 17:15...so not very convenient.

Thanks.

North Shields...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

Hi, we done the exact same trip in August. I have a name of a company that would take you but they charge about 100 euros. We ended up hiring a car. It is quite a journey, about 45 mins to an hour. If you want me to get the email address of the company let me know.

London
Level Contributor
145 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am going to book a taxi as we are staying in Murcia for 2 weeks. I just wanted to know if there was personal recommendation for which company I should use. The cheapest I have found is 84 euros.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
97 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

Try suntransfers - we used them from Murcia airport and they were excellent

London
Level Contributor
145 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

We used Suntransfers from Alicante airport to Murcia and found them to be very efficient.

For our return journey we used a recommended local taxi driver called Paco who charged us a total of 60 euros for 4 people.

If anyone wants his phone number message me.

Hasta leugo

5. Re: Alicante airport to Murcia transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2010, 06:19