We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire in Murcia Airport

Reading, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Car hire in Murcia Airport

Hi - I see this old posting back in 2007. I was wondering if anyone has any up to date recommendations on car hire at Murcia Airport.

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

I find www.moneysupermarket.com normally has some good deals for car hire. Just make sure you know what extras are/aren't included, such as full tank of petrol, daily insurance charges etc.

I've used them a couple of times recently at San Javier, and have found that Hertz is a lot cheaper through them than directly with Hertz.

Reading, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

Thank you for this I hadnt thought of Moneysupermarket. So far amigoautos has been the cheapest but they dont show their insurance terms fully when quoting.

manchester
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

I have just booked with autoamigos and the insurance details are in there terms and conditions.

Reading, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

Thanks for this, how stupid of me, I should have looked there.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
192 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

Try argushire.com usually competitive prices and have used them before. Also Costa Blanca transfers I've used them for taxi transfers but i believe they do car hire too and someone meets you with your name on so you don't have to queue with the masses.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
164 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

We have been using doyouspain.com

At the moment they have some very good prices

London
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

I can also recommend doyouspain but ask if you can put your own fuel as they will try to sell you a full tank for almost double the price!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
164 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

I would also use doyouspain. At the moment they have very good prices.

9. Re: Car hire in Murcia Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2011, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Murcia