We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of a transfer from San Javier to Polaris World-El Valle

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of a transfer from San Javier to Polaris World-El Valle

We have just booked accomodation at one of the golf resorts for a week in June as there are six of us we need to weigh up the cost of hiring a car against a mini bus. Can anyone give me a rough idea of the how much taxis cost Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of a transfer from San Javier to Polaris World-El Valle

Hi

El Valle is between the airport and Murcia City although there are bars and restaurants on the resort there not cheap, nothing to do with Polaris is. There are a couple of bars outside the resort but I wouldnt like to walk to them.

At a guess I think you would be looking at around 75 euro for a taxi and I'm not sure it would take six plus baggage so you may have to take two. I didnt find taxi's cheap when I lived in Spain.

You could explore hiring a minibus transfer service but I cant help you there.

I always hire a car from Murcia Airport you have more freedom to explore the area and are not stuck in the resort.

Have a good trip.

Edited: 30 April 2011, 11:05
Cheshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of a transfer from San Javier to Polaris World-El Valle

Thanks Maverick for your quick reply, I thought the transfer might be expensive as there are six of us plus as you say the bars shops etc will be dearer. We have stayed in Los Alcazares a few times so are quite familiar with ther area plus there is Mercadonna there which is cheap I presume this is the closest to the resort. Just need to convince the others now that hiring a car is the best option!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of a transfer from San Javier to Polaris World-El Valle

NO problem you also have the very large Eroski supermarket in the Dos Mares centre and a Mercadonna in San Javier. There are a couple of smaller supermarkets in Balsicas and Roldan but Mercadonna and Eroski are the best.

Get them convinced as a week is a long time to be bored lol

4. Re: Cost of a transfer from San Javier to Polaris World-El Valle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 23:18