We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

bristol
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

I'm looking for on-airport car hire with an option of using a full-full fuel policy. I've looked at some of the recent threads on this but I did some across Luz Cars and wondered if anyone has ever used them and what their experiences are. Would be grateful for any advice. Going to Los Alcazares in 2 weeks time.

Cathedral de Santa Maria
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites
Plaza Cardenal Belluga
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Sanctuary of the Fuensanta
Sacred & Religious Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Berwick-upon-Tweed...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

Best car hire company Luz Cars. We have been hiring a car off this friendly company for quite some years and they are faultless they go out of their way to help you with just about everything, they are a family buisness and so kind you wont be dissapointed. mr and mrs neilson

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

Seema the doctor, How did you get on with luzcars . were they ok?

bristol
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

They were great. Friendly family business. No queuing. Have a van in the car park from egich they operate. You get the car with a full tank and return full. Car seats for toddlers were quite lived in but were free out of season (we went in May) so we weren't too bothered as they were safe. Would use again.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

We hired from Luz Cars last week. The car was in decent condition, not brand new but good enough. The pick up and drop off were very easy. I liked their no excess insurance and fair fuel policy (just return with the same amount of fuel as when you collected). I would use again.

San Cayetano, Spain
Level Contributor
132 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

Does someone knows what is their cancellation policy? I have looked the website of Luz Cars but could not find it. Many thanks.

Tenby, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

Hi,

looking at renting a car in June, trying to find a good full-full relatively good sized car for 4 adults that isn't going to rip us off.

did you buy their "extra insurance" via the website before you arrived? was thre an option to do this when you arrived? was there any surprise "deposits" or "holds" needed on a credit card at all?

What car did you ask for and actually get out of interest? we are 4 adults who will probably have 3-4 suitcases?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
18,643 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

generally such things as deposits and holds are required unless you take scdw. this might only be offered at time of pick up.

it is best to prebook a car, but when doing so, always go into their terms and conditions to check what is and isn't included. the info is there, but you have to LOOK for it.

8. Re: Anyone used this hire company - Luz Cars?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Murcia
Recent Conversations