We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfers alicante

Cork
1 post
Save Topic
airport transfers alicante

Hi

Looking for an airport transfer from applicants to last manga for 4 adults & 5 kids which won't rip us off late at night in August 2014

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfers alicante

Read your post again. I'm lost ?

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfers alicante

If it's late at night, there may be shuttles available. You will have to check. But for that many with liggage, I'd say get two taxis to La Manga. They are not going to rip you off, though coming from an airport, there are charges they must pay, so you will pay.

Or you can hire two cars and drive yourself.

Los Alcazares, Spain
Destination Expert
for Region of Murcia
Level Contributor
894 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfers alicante

They won't rip you off in the sense that they will charge the metered rate but it will not be cheap especially for 2 cabs. I think the car hire suggestion is a good one but at that time of year and with that size of party - again, ouch!, in terms of cost.

Cambs
Level Contributor
326 posts
394 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfers alicante

Hi

I would also advise hiring a car or 2. Have a look on www.carjet.co.uk to get an idea of cost.

One taxi will cost about €130 each way, depending on where in La Manga, it will be more if you're at the end of the strip & you will need at least 2 taxis, possibly 3 (sorry I don't know if any seat more than 4 people). On that basis, you are looking at €520 minimum.

5. Re: airport transfers alicante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Murcia