We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants with young children

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
188 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants with young children

Stopping in Los Urruitas in October with my six month old grandchild. Have been to the region many times but not with a baby - can anyone suggest restaurants to go to which are particularly child friendly? Also, can anyone recommend a good place to go for a pizza too? Thanks :-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants with young children

I've been coming here for a decade and this is the first time I was aware of this town on the coast. It looks a lot quiter than further North in L A and L N ?

My only suggestion would be go back into L A as all the restaurants on the Avenida Rio Nalon are kid friendly.

http://murciansunshine.com/the-village/

There is an "eating locally" tab on the page.

London, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants with young children

Hi Charlie, All the Spanish restaurants love the children, no matter where you go they are looked after and catered for. Don't worry just go anywhere and enjoy yourselves. Spanish children have their afternoon siesta and are then out until midnight so you wont be the only one with a child.

3. Re: Restaurants with young children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:17