We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

looking to go to the bullrun in july. first timer to spain. what should i do to watch the event without getting stampeded on. I would love to get a hotel and watch from the balcony. any suggestions??

Pamplona Catedral
Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings
Fortress and Walls of Pamplona
Historic Sites, Military Museums, Military Bases & Facilities
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

The only hotel along the route that is available would be the 5-star GH La Perla. Rooms with balconies overlooking the route start at around €850/night + tax, with a 4-night minimum stay required during the opening days of the fiesta.

There are other options. You can purchase a tour package from an agency or tour company, which typically includes the hotel, balcony reservations and other services, our you can book the hotel and balcony on your own. It's not that difficult. You just need to know where the hotel and balcony are located (www.pamplona.net).

It will all depend on your budget and how involved you want to be in festival. Some tour companies are better than others and some packages are better than others. Some of those offering festival packages are licensed, others are not.

Edited: 03 February 2011, 19:17
2. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2012, 19:20
Toronto
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

We have a balcony for 5 persons booked on Dead Man's Curve for July 13. We booked with www.bullbalcony.com for USD$110 each.

I spent alot of time researching options and was so very pleased with these lovely people who live in Florida part of the year.

We booked a hotel near the University (this is about 20 minutes outside of the town) for a very reasonable price. Sercotel SUITES MENDEBALDEA

4. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 08:05
Toronto
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

Sorry do not blame them for not replying the email address is

bullbalcony@yahoo.com

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

Thanks, l'll try that. I was using Maria@bullbalcony.com, which is the address all over their website. I'll try this address and hopefully they'll get back to me.

Have fun!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

As an update, NO WORD from BullBalcony after sending 3 separate emails. I wouldn't give them my money even if they were the cheapest because they are totally unresponsive!

Going with Pamplona Posse. Looks like a blast and the guys have been really accommodating and helpful.

Everyone have fun and be safe!

Madrid, Spain
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

Hello, Hollister,

Thank you for your post.

I am Maria from BullBalcony.com We have been receiving dozens of emails daily, from persons heading to the sanfermines, 2011. Please know that we answer these requests in the order in which they are received.

Also, please know that we live in Spain, so there is sometimes a time-zone gap in communication, depending on where you are writing from.

I see that you said that you emailed us again today, April 1. ALL emails that were received today have been answered. Please check your Spam mail, and let us know if you have any questions.

We wish you "muy felices fiestas, 2011!"

Toronto
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

I must say that I sent a message to bullbalconies.com this afternoon and received a reply within minutes. They have been 100% attentive to my inqurieis and I am greatly looking forward to joining them in July.

Their customer service has been excellent.

10. Re: BullRun.. need advice. Balcony and hotel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 10:05