We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Bellevue, Washington
Level Contributor
118 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Hello,

I am trying to book balconies and accommodation during the Fiesta and I contacted multiple agents. Of all the agents www.bullbalcony.com were cheapest and provided a balcony in good area. I can't seem to find any reviews that proves that the site is legit. Other than the website and emails from an agent in Hong kong, I did not talk to anyone. Has any one used them before? Any personal experiences or reviews?

Thanks.

Pamplona Catedral
Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings
Fortress and Walls of Pamplona
Historic Sites, Military Bases & Facilities, Military Museums
Ansoain
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Hi! Can you tell me the price, place and floor of the balcony? I can tell you if it is a good price or not. It is very important to know what day do you want to book the balcony, It is not the same book a balcony at the weekend or during the week. If you want you can send me a private message.

Sorry for my bad English ;)

Bellevue, Washington
Level Contributor
118 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Hello Maria,

We got a balcony on Estafeta 21 (1st level) on July 8th for 89 Euros each. Also, the agent said that the accommodation we booked is located at Calle Jarauta, #10. Do you know how close it is to the city center? Can't seem to find on google maps.

Thanks Maria.

Ansoain
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

The accommodation is in the middle of the city center. Over a restaurant named "la viña". And the balcony over a little shop namer "Gur Gur". i think you can see both in goolge street view.

The problem could be that there is a lot of noise during day and night. But if you are tired you will sleep well. Sometimes the apartments has room with views to a courtyard whithout noise.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,998 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Here is a google maps link to the street (full street address is "Calle Joaquín Jarauta, 10"): https://www.google.com/maps/place/Calle+Joaqu%C3%ADn+Jarauta,+10/@42.818461,-1.64542,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0xd5092fa3cb24c9f:0xfecb13fe89fab35b?hl=en

On street view you can see the bar and shop described by Maria. It is right in the middle of the action, less than 1 minute walk to most of the main areas.

Romania
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Hi,

Did you finally book from bullbalcony.com?

We are also into the process of booking and we are not sure if they are trustful.

Please advice.

Thank you,

Adina

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

I haven't read any bad reviews about this company. You should come back after and let us know how it went.

I recommend Estafeta, and always choose high floors for a better view.

Have a good time

http://runningofthebullsbasics.blogspot.ca/

London
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Just got back from Pamplona having booked balcony (dead mans corner) and bull fight tickets through Bullbalcony.com The service from Cheryl & Maria was first class, informative throughout and organisation like clockwork! We booked a week ahead of trip and Bullbalcony provided the platform for one of my best experiences abroad - the San Fermin Festival. Another big thanks Cheryl, x

Stef.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
121 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

We are no longer allowed to comment on services offered during San Femin, you will just have to roll the dice and see what happens.

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Hey, was Cheryl writing you from Singapore?

Vacaville...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone heard or used the services of www.bullbalcony.com ?

Yes, Cheryl is located in Singapore...did you book with them???

Did you get a confimation?