We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia Old Town?

rome
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Valencia Old Town?

I am spending a few days in Valencia over Christmas and am looking for an apartment. I would prefer to stay in the city centre (old town), but the only doubt I have is that people have said it can be very noisy at night due to night clubs etc. Is the Carmen area the noisy part or is it all like that? I'd like to be in the heart of things without having sleepless nights. Has anyone any recommendations of quiet(ish) streets. Thanks

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
418 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valencia Old Town?

Barrio del Carmen is a very popular area for night-clubbing, so I suppose it could get noisy, but Valencia isn't that large, so investigate other areas, such as the neighborhood around the cathedral; it's quite old. It's easy to walk around the center of Valencia.

2. Re: Valencia Old Town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Valencian Country