We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante Tram info please

norfolk
Level Contributor
888 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Alicante Tram info please

Can anybody help with info on buying multi trip or unlimited travel on the Alicante Tram to Denia, assume that there is some sort of discounted deal available for people who want to travel often or hop on and off but haven't come across anything. Help would be appreciated

Many thanks,

Jean.

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante Tram info please

Hi - as far as I know these are only available between Alicante and just beyond Campello.

Mentioned in this post
Alicante
Alicante
Costa Blanca, Spain
norfolk
Level Contributor
888 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante Tram info please

Thanks for info, will have to ask at station, haven't tried before as just chuffed that I actually managed to get a ticket, although I thought the first few times that we did it that I had bought a return but then found out they don't do return tickets from campello to Alicante, don't know how I would have explained that if we had been asked to show our ticket, still you live and learn !!

Looked at your profile and went on your site for your appartment, it looks lovely and a beautiful area to stay, I will never forget the first time we visited the castle it was awe inspiring and the feeling when you looked out from the ramparts will always stay with me.

Regards,

Jean.

Mentioned in this post
Alicante
Alicante
Costa Blanca, Spain
3. Re: Alicante Tram info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 05:26