We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment recommendation in El Campello

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment recommendation in El Campello

Thanks to helpful TA users, I believe I have decided to stay in the area of El Campello for my 10 night holiday in Spain, 21st June 2009. Could someone please recommend an apartment, preferably with private pool for 2 adults (non smokers) within walking distance to the beach and town/village and a reputable company to deal with?

Many thanks.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,010 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment recommendation in El Campello

I don't really know the town, although I drive through it at least 3 times a day.

Have a look at OPI Rentals. They have some property in El Campello. Not sure if you would get a small apartment with private pool, however a small bungalow may suffice?

saddleworth
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment recommendation in El Campello

Hi There

Try www.sundrenchedvillas.com.The person who owns the company lives in el Campello and his family have lived there for 15 years.

I have booked to go for 2 weeks in july.i have used Sundrenched at least 6 times over the years.The guy you want to speak to is English and his name is Lee

tel--0034666967469

good luck

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment recommendation in El Campello

Many thanks for that. We unfortunately booked one last week through www.holiday-rentals.co.uk. There was no review of the property available but they have been very prompt at replying to emails and to questions we had so fingers crossed.

Kind regards

Kate.

norfolk
Level Contributor
870 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment recommendation in El Campello

Hi Kate

Glad you have booked your holiday and hope all goes well for you, we were in Campello a couple of weeks ago and the weather was not too good so we had decided to go later next year, we were talking to someone while we were there and they were telling us about a fiesta from 20th to 24th June in Alicante called the San Juan bonfires,checked it out when we got home and looks good so will try it next year, may be something you would enjoy and it would fall within your time there.

Have just booked again for August so weather should be a bit warmer !!

Regards

Jean.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment recommendation in El Campello

Hi Jean,

Many thanks for the information regarding the festival, it sounds amazing and definitely something we will go to. Glad to hear you had a good holiday but it's a shame the weather wasn't warmer for you. I have my fingers crossed that it will be nicer by the end of June when we go. Great to hear you have plans to go back next August as it confirms that El Campello must be a nice place :-)

Kind regards

Kate.

6. Re: Apartment recommendation in El Campello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 00:19