We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante with kids

B0i
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alicante with kids

looking for inspiration of somewhere to go with kids in february when schools are out. Is alicante good with kids? my kids are 1, 2, and 5 years.

will welcome all recommendations for some winter sun. Been to grand canaria and lanzarote so looking for something different that is family friendly.

thanks in advance.

norfolk
Level Contributor
831 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante with kids

Sorry but in my opinion Alicante in February would not be my choice.

Perhaps for two reasons, Alicante is very busy and with three young children I.would worry about traffic etc.

We have not been in February but used to go in March, we haven't done this for a few years as it has not been warm enough and it can get quite chilly.

Jean.

B0i
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante with kids

Thanks Jean,

I suppose the search continues.....need to go somewhere :-)!

3. Re: Alicante with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Province of Alicante