We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Don Salva

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Don Salva

Is this hotel as really bad as some of the reports??

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Don Salva

The Truth, I got bad reports about the don salva I stayed there in oct with my wife and daughter we found the app good the pool is ok you have a bar in the place it was ok no trub as the appartment's are joined onto the police station with a name like DadoPrso you like me will enjoy the 2min walk to the ibrox bar very welcoming . I would recomend staying there (altho i have herd bad reports about the place), Im going to benidorm in june and im going to ask for the don salva its about 5min walk to the square 5min to the old town 5min to the beach.hope this helps you

Scotland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Don Salva

Yeah thanksfor that. Is the Ibrox bar still open? Got a party of 20 lads on a stag weekend so expect the Don Salva will be ideal.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Don Salva

Yes still open shows all the games even if the game is at ibrox and just along the same road towards the square is the celtic tavern and they show all the celtic games so with 20 guy's going some thing to suit all Bryan is the owner of the ibrox bar and can be e-mailed if he know's you are comming im sure he will put something on for you enjoy your holiday

4. Re: Hotel Don Salva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 20:21
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm