We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rio Park

West Midlands
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Rio Park

Am looking to holiday at Hotel Rio Park but struggling to find any company other than Thomson who can offer the accomodation in September.

I have tried the likes of Alpharooms, Travelrepublic etc but no joy. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Rio Park

hiya,type rio park into the trip advisor search,to the left of your screen,then on the right you will see a list of sites offering rio park.click onto them and you will go directly to the web page for rio park. good luck pat xx

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Rio Park

Hiya

The Rio Park belong to a group called Medplaya. You can find them at www.medplaya.com.

Although i dont know if u will get booked up. We tried for next week and was told that Thomsons had prebooked all the rooms till the end of the summer.

fife,scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Rio Park

Hiya,

I have tried for a week begin August with lots of diff comps and its fully booked !!

Voddy

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Rio Park

shot in the dark but I have booked with bedbookers.com worth a try

5. Re: Hotel Rio Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 12:23
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm